PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Food & wine Festival

Daniel Snell
27-10-2008, 21:28
Hi, long time no post. Anyway off to Florida next week and was wandering if this food a wine festival is worth checking out anyone been? [msnsmile]

Val
27-10-2008, 21:50
Hi Daniel,
We have been to the EPCOT food and wine festival for the past two year, Epcot is always worth a visit and the Festival just adds to the enjoyment of the day.

Val

Newhomebuyer
28-10-2008, 11:47
I love Epcot anyway but the food and wine festval really adds even more atmosphere. We love eating our way round the park using the taster options at each country. Sounds greedy but the portions are tapas sized
Doesn't cost much and you don't need any meals that day.
The indoor exhibition is worth a visit and all the little mini pavilions make the walk round the lake a different experience from the norm.

Daniel Snell
28-10-2008, 14:21
Cheers guys sounds good.

CarolAnn
28-10-2008, 16:52
We were there last night! Definately worth checking out...I think it gets a little better each time! Chocolate Creme Brulee last night and Kool and the Gang were playing in the theatre by USA!! Fantastic! Busy around the lake, really great atmosphere!! Absolutely Worth it!!

Majik
03-11-2008, 22:07
We were there last week. Managed to fit in two free wine tastings, one free beer tasting and a culinary demonstration which gave us a free samon dish. I do not think the free events are very well advertised. We were there last year so knew what to expect. Go in to the Customer Relations on the left hand side opposite the ball for a programme of events.

sundowner
04-11-2008, 02:35
We love the food and wine festival. Always finish with chocolate crepes and champagne in Paris.