PDA

View Full Version : New members

timfawson
23-11-2003, 22:48
Hello, just a brief history of who we are, we are Tim & Jackie living in Ireland. We have finally completed on our villa which is on Four Corners which is of H27 . Hope to get plenty of information and advise fromm all you experts out there when we need it!!!!!

Cowboy
23-11-2003, 23:26
Hi Tim and Jackie,
A big welcome to the forum. You will find loads of information on the search facility. Anything you want to know just yell and I'm sure you will get an answer. They are a great gang on here.[msnsmile][msnsmile].
Mike.

Ruth
23-11-2003, 23:50
Welcome to the forum Tim and Jackie:)As Mike says, if you have any questions which you can't find the answer to on just ask and we will do our best to help:)

Tracy
24-11-2003, 00:26
Hi Tim and Jackie

Welcome to a great source of information - we are on Tuscan Ridge which isn't too far away from you. When I say we are, I mean will be when we complete next month.

We have found this site an invaluable source of information and am sure you will too.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-11-2003, 00:39
Welcome Tim and Jackie. What part of Ireland as you from - I part own an Irish company and am over there all the time with work [msnsmile]

keith_harrison
24-11-2003, 02:03
Welcome to the forum Tim & Jackie

You will find lots of information from this site,Great User Interface.

Kind Regards

The Harrison Family :)

LesleyB
24-11-2003, 16:45
Hi Tim and Jackie

We are also on Four Corners - but due to complete March/April 2004 - we may be neighbours!

Regards

Lesley