PDA

View Full Version : answering questions about discovery cove

DCDixie
25-10-2008, 00:32
Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I am working with Discovery Cove, and I am here to answer whatever questions you may have about the park. Anything you might need, just let me know. Hopefully I can help out and add to everyone's discussions about Discovery Cove! :)

Snapper
25-10-2008, 00:43
Forgive my cynicism, it's meant in the nicest way and for the good of the forum and all those people who read it and use it to plan their amazing vacations in Florida ... but you cite your location at Arlington, VA; five hundred or a thousand miles away from DC. Just curious how that works?

DCDixie
31-10-2008, 23:59
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper
Forgive my cynicism, it's meant in the nicest way and for the good of the forum and all those people who read it and use it to plan their amazing vacations in Florida ... but you cite your location at Arlington, VA; five hundred or a thousand miles away from DC. Just curious how that works?
[/quote]

Well, I'm from Arlington, VA. However, I've gotten the full Discovery Cove experience, and done everything there is to do at the park (including swimming with the dolphins, eating all the food, etc...), and am well-versed in all the little details you guys might need to know. I even named myself after the dolphin I swam with (Dixie!). If I can't answer your question, I will find someone who can for you.

Kazzie
01-11-2008, 00:26
So Dixie, are you working at Discovery Cove or you just know a lot about the place?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DCDixie
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper
[/quote]

Well, I'm from Arlington, VA. However, I've gotten the full Discovery Cove experience, and done everything there is to do at the park (including swimming with the dolphins, eating all the food, etc...), and am well-versed in all the little details you guys might need to know. I even named myself after the dolphin I swam with (Dixie!). If I can't answer your question, I will find someone who can for you.
[/quote]

DCDixie
03-11-2008, 02:28
I'm working with Discovery Cove, though not currently at Discovery Cove. I also know a lot about the place [msnwink]

florida4sun
03-11-2008, 03:26
Just to clear this up, are you employed by DC directly? If not what is exactly is the work you are doing with Discovery Cove?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DCDixie
I'm working with Discovery Cove, though not currently at Discovery Cove. I also know a lot about the place [msnwink]
[/quote]

DCDixie
04-11-2008, 01:10
Like I said, I'm based in Virginia and do not work at the park grounds. Rather, I'm part of a team that represents the park online. If you have any other questions for me, feel free to message me directly!