PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Cove

Pluto
20-10-2008, 00:10
Hi

Thinking of booking Discovery Cove next time we go. Can anyone advise, when booking direct with DC do we pay the full amount at the time of booking or just a deposit. We went to DC about 4 years ago but I can't remember what happened when we booked then.

I won't be booking just yet though - waiting for the exchange rate to get better!

Kazzie
20-10-2008, 00:42
Yes you pay the whole amount at the time of booking. It is worth every cent though.

LiesaAnna
20-10-2008, 11:31
just done this for daughters 13th birthday treat in september, it was amazing.... trouble is hubby wants to do it again!!! bit expensive to do everytime we go to florida.... its lovely for a one off... and yes you pay the whole amount at booking ..... having said this it will be my birthday next time we go... so that would be a good reason to go again[msnwink]:D

gpullan
21-10-2008, 12:45
Hi. We are at DC next week. I booked it back in June and had the option to pay a deposit then the balance a few weeks prior to travel. If you go through the motions on their website you will see that option come up at payment stage. I chose to pay the whole amount there and then as the dollar rate was so good back in June. No such luck now as i've just changed my holiday money and got 1.68 to the £ rather than 1.92 back in June.

angel24
31-10-2008, 17:52
Don't book through discovery cove as they are the most expensive. I have just booked tickets but wish I had done it earlier as the exchange rate is not good now.

Kazzie
31-10-2008, 23:13
As far as I am aware booking directly with Discovery Cove is the safest way to book as they limit the amount of people at each session. If tickets are sold elsewhere I do not know how they can sort out dates properly. I assume that is why Martin doesnt sell tickets for Discovery Cove on the above park tickets site.

DCDixie
01-11-2008, 00:04
Yes, the safest way is to book directly with Discovery Cove. Discovery Cove has a policy of limiting park's attendance to 1,000 guests. Working with DC, I'd advise you to make your reservations with Discovery Cove in advance, so you can choose the dates you and your family would like.

[edited out - links like this are not allowed I'm afraid]

DCDixie
03-11-2008, 02:26
My apologies, just wanted to point in the right direction.