PDA

View Full Version : Congrats England - Rugby world cup winners!!!!

fiona
22-11-2003, 15:30
Well done England, that was agonising to watch, but the boys done good in the end! 20 - 17.

Sorry to our friends across the pond you will have no idea about this game at all, but in certain quarters it is considered a better game than football.[msnsmile2][msnsmile][msnsmile2][msnsmile][msnsmile2][msnsmile]

markburwood
22-11-2003, 16:19
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Enough said[msnwink]

keith_harrison
22-11-2003, 16:27
Yes well done to England, what a great one for Johnny and the rest, both the team all played well, no one said it was going to easy.

Regards

The Harrison Family

athurstance
22-11-2003, 16:30
Amazing - the tension in our house was unbearable for extra time. We went absolutely mad when Jonny kicked that drop goal. Bet we'll be watching the replays all day - an incredible game.

steph_goodrum
22-11-2003, 16:38
Regardless of whether you follow the game or not isn't it nice to be able to put "England" and "winners" in the same sentence for a change?

Well done to the lads. :D:D:D:D

shazbat
22-11-2003, 16:53
Yes--well done lads!!it was really nail biting stuff but we got there in the end---its fantastic to be back on top at something--its been a long time coming!
Shazbat

caroline
22-11-2003, 19:30
It really was a fantastic match - I've given myself a headache from screaming at the TV and almost lost my voice[:I]

Well Done England:D

Ruth
22-11-2003, 21:20
I just about crashed the car when Johnny kicked that dropped goal. I had had to leave home at full time to get ED to ballet. The kids thought I had gone mad as I was screaming at the radio so loudly(I am English, the kids are Scottish)

What a great game[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]well done to all the team[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

janny
22-11-2003, 22:24
In addition to the fabulous win wasn't it great to see the players singing their hearts out during the national anthem -perhaps they could teach out national football team the words.

Kissyme
23-11-2003, 01:19
Did`nt understand one bit of the match but still found it very exciting all I kept shouting was RUN RUN ( I do know you have to get over the line) also enjoyed hearing the ref telling those big blokes to behave. Well done to the lads :D