PDA

View Full Version : disabled parking

beamer
11-10-2008, 01:14
hi can sum1 tell me if i use my blue badge in the park's do i still have to pay the parking fee's,thanks bren

blott
11-10-2008, 03:35
Yes, you do still have to pay the theme park parking fees, sorry but you'll be directed to the disabled parking bays.
You're also not able to use your blue UK parking badge any more to park in disabled spaces elsewhere without risking a fine and need a temporary Florida disabled parking badge. You'll find the info here. http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_45172.asp

LiesaAnna
11-10-2008, 13:46
i have a bue badge, didnt send off to get the US one for the duration of our holiday.... but to be honest there is always ample parking that it never bothered us.... if we couldnt park close to the entrance say at walmart Steve would drop me off first..... it didnt bother me at all this trip now last year was a totally different matter!!

blott
11-10-2008, 16:02
Not so easy to be dropped off Liesa when you're the driver! [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
12-10-2008, 18:58
:Dsorry Blott:D

sunseeker
17-10-2008, 03:42
there are still alot of UK blue badges being used in the parks, so i can only guess that the attendants on the way in are allowing people to use them. having said that, i havent seen any being used in the malls. I sent off for a temporary badge 3 weeks before i came out here, it was easy to do and quite cheap too. at least i know i am parking within the law.

Dave

sidned
12-01-2009, 00:30
I went to Miami last year and asked the traffic warden if I could park in the disabled space using my daughters UK disabled badge and he said it was okay.
He did, however, issue me a citation for parking in the wrong direction after we walked off!

Darren