PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Villa Eagle Pointe

yellowronnie
23-09-2008, 00:38
We have just returned from two weeks in this wonderful villa. It was the first villa we have been to that the pool actually felt like it was heated. It was heaven, my husband says he has never seen me in the pool so much. The sunsets whilst sitting having a drink on the lanai are fabulous and oh so handy for that all important shopping. Would happily recommend this villa.

Thanks to Tony & Jane the owners[8D][clap]

ShirleyD
23-09-2008, 03:24
Oh Fiona, sounds like the perfect holiday, warm pool, sunsets and a little glass of something... I shut my eyes and I'm there [msnwink]

zerotone
23-10-2008, 02:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by yellowronnie
We have just returned from two weeks in this wonderful villa. It was the first villa we have been to that the pool actually felt like it was heated. It was heaven, my husband says he has never seen me in the pool so much. The sunsets whilst sitting having a drink on the lanai are fabulous and oh so handy for that all important shopping. Would happily recommend this villa.

Thanks to Tony & Jane the owners[8D][clap]
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback Fiona. Glad to hear you had a great holiday and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Jane & Tony