PDA

View Full Version : budget

alanguk
17-09-2008, 14:31
hi all

I think my car hire is with budget ( head is in a mess)
can i just ask is budget on the airport itself, I have never flown into MCO always used sanford
so very nervous

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-09-2008, 14:57
I've just checked and you have indeed booked Budget. I can confirm they are on-airport at MCO. You just go to the desk on the ground floor and then the cars are over the road in the multi-storey car park [msnsmile].

alanguk
17-09-2008, 15:07
wow such a quick response thanks so much

Carla
18-09-2008, 01:31
If you preregister online at the budget website then you can just go straight to the booth in the car park and pick up your car. It's much quicker than waiting in line. We did this a couple of weeks ago and it was a very smooth operation.[msnsmile2]

You'll need your agreement number on the voucher to preregister.

Robert5988
18-09-2008, 02:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:If you preregister online at the budget website then you can just go straight to the booth in the car park and pick up your car. It's much quicker than waiting in line. We did this a couple of weeks ago and it was a very smooth operation.[/quote]

I assume you went to Terminal B?

Carla
18-09-2008, 14:56
Maybe. I never bother to look at the Terminal letter except for when we're going home.

SteveandJan
18-09-2008, 19:45
I have always used Budget and found them to be good. One year free upgrade and always good cars