PDA

View Full Version : Cypress Gardens opening hours

sunandfun
17-09-2008, 00:32
Does anyone know if Cypress Gardens will be open every day in December. Someone told me that it may only be open at weekends in December - anyone know?

luckylady
17-09-2008, 01:01
Only open Friday,Saturdays and Sundays until further notice.
That's what I was told when I enquired, I think it's only in the winter months.

florida4sun
17-09-2008, 01:03
Yep, it usually ramps down to w/e only during the winter months.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sunandfun
Does anyone know if Cypress Gardens will be open every day in December. Someone told me that it may only be open at weekends in December - anyone know?
[/quote]

canarypam
17-09-2008, 02:26
I'm surprised it's still open at all - I read a trip report, I think, there the people said that there were only 5 cars in the car park on the day they visited [msnsad]

luckylady
17-09-2008, 10:03
Cypress Gardens in my opinion is a great place to visit. I wish more visitors would take the time from their busy schedule to support this attraction.I for one would be very disappointed to see it disappear from the list of places to visit in Florida.[msncry]

thornton
17-09-2008, 12:10
I do so agree with you Barbara. We went for the first time last September and really enjoyed our day there. The gardens were lovely and it was all-in-all a very relaxing day out. We certainly intend visiting again when we are there in December.

christhear
17-09-2008, 12:36
We haven't managed to get to Florida this year, but last year we had an annual pass. Its so nice to somewhere where you don't have to queue to get on the rides, there are a few good shows throughout the day and if you go in the summer there is also the water park.
In my opinion its the best value for money around.

KarenScott
17-09-2008, 23:16
and Fridays in September its only $5 entrance fee - now that is a bargain[clap]

chris c
18-09-2008, 00:15
We will be going there again when we are out in November.
There is a concert on 16th November with the Drifters and the Coasters which I would love to see.