Robert5988
10-09-2008, 21:07
Yes

Yes

Yes

CERICROWLEY
11-09-2008, 12:13
Nigel

Like most countries, there are differing weather climates throughout the year, although Florida, does get far more of its fair share of sun than most.

I have been to Florida at many different times of the year, and each one is different and I still love them all.

Not long got back from Florida after spending July and August there, and did the same last year and the year before that.

Intense heat, the temps are higher this time of year than most, but still bearable.

High Humidty, Its the rain clouds that add to the humidty at this time of year.

Monsoon like rain, Well it might well be for a short time, usually about an hour probably in the day, but with the higher temps and humidty it is a welcome break to cool off, before you know it the sun is out again and within an hour you would not even know it rained.

Some rains can be very localised as well, there were occasions that I did not see any rain for days at a time, and yet no more than 20 miles down the road, there a thunderstorm.

Where would I have prefered to be this summer UK OR USA. no brainer really. Where am I going next summer, You guessed it.

SteveandJan
11-09-2008, 13:23
Hi, I have been to Miami, the Florida Keys and Orlando in July and August and the weather is hot. It is bearable, fortunately the rain only lasted for short periods of time or usually when we were in bed. I'd rather be there than anywhere else.:)