PDA

View Full Version : budget

munster redarmy
01-09-2008, 17:50
hey everyone just back after 3 weeks had a great time will do a report when i get a chance i up the walls at work oh i miss florida so much only 18 weeks till i go back anyway the point of this is to to tell ye i booked a 8 seater suv off of budget and was not happy with what i got and they were to my srprise very accommodatingwith me and promised i would have what i ordered in a couple of days they then issued me with a 400 dollar re inbursment which i thought was great which what i paid on this site for the car minus the tank of petrol plus the 400 dollar would of meant i got an 8 seater suv for practically nothing just added to my great holiday just the one ad thing wasa the tropiacl storm as they called or just normal irish weather as i called oh well roll on xmas and i will be back there

mfairhurst
01-09-2008, 18:02
Thats a good one Derek ,You enjoyed Florida I guess and are going back storm or no storm[msnsmile2]
It goes with the territory I beleive so at Xmas you will get dry weather [msnsmile2]
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

munster redarmy
01-09-2008, 20:50
YEAH I HEARD THAT TOO IT WAS BAD BUT NOT BAD

Tonish
01-09-2008, 22:08
What car did they give you? Same thing happened to me, but after 2 hours in the Budget office I really didn't have the patience anymore to start arguing about money back, I just cleared off. Now I'm home however, I think I might have a go.

bushbaby
02-09-2008, 00:07
funny that
same thing happened to me on 10th aug.
As it happens we were at cocoa beach depot and said they were sorry but no chance of an 8 seater.
As they were not told.
Of course I didnt want to sit there all day lifes to short.

bushbaby