PDA

View Full Version : New member

Drew
16-11-2003, 23:39
:) Hi, I'm Drew and just joined. Buying a house on Indian Creek. New to the game and got a lot to learn - I've been reading the forum for a few weeks and already picked up a few useful tips. I need to develop a website for the house - any suggestions ( I am not very IT literate).
Drew

hamptonlakes
17-11-2003, 00:25
Hi Drew welcome [msnsmile], well i have just completed on my property 22.11.03 and i have to agree that there is loads and loads of information on this forum and if its not in the search then someone will be able to help you out.

Once again welcome to the forum [msnsmile2]

Tracy
17-11-2003, 01:06
Hi Drew

Welcome to a very usful website, we are also very new to this completing next month - I don't know what we would have done without the help of the forum members who are always very good at answering any queries we have, and we have had a few since we joined earlier this year.

Welcome!

fiona
17-11-2003, 03:30
Welcome to the forum Drew, we are over the road from you at Rolling Hills. I laboured for ages trying to do my own website and gave up in the end! If you are like me pay a professional it's worth every penny.

Take excellent photos - they really are worth a thousand words. Look at the other pages on here and see what people write. Make sure you sell the plus points - no-one else is going to. No and size of beds, nice aspect / south or west facing pool, any extras etc.

Ruth
17-11-2003, 03:44
Hi Drew
Welcome to the forum. I paid quite a lot of money for my first website and it didn't work for me as it took forever to make any changes to it. Thanks to advise from another forum member I bought a £10 book from WH Smith and did one for myself using Frontpage. Not the most professional in the world but it works very well, I do very well for bookings and can make changes to my website whenever I want[msnsmile]

timmy
17-11-2003, 11:19
Hi Drew

We have a wonderful website and our designer was very reasonable. Total cost was £150 and it has turned our bookings around. We now use the website as our brochure when we get enquiries. I would definitely recommend our designer to you - send me a PM if you would like to see the site and I'll refer you on.

Cowboy
17-11-2003, 18:33
Hi Drew,
A big welcome to the forum. Don't forget there is an excellent search facility for you to use.
As we are not allowed to advertise on the forum I can give you a pointer to a designer.

Mike.