PDA

View Full Version : rent villa

maisy
24-08-2008, 14:32
Would it be possible to rent a villa just for couple of days at gulf coast if not what would be shortest period

Clare R
24-08-2008, 15:25
All counties have different restrictions, or none at all, on Short Term Rentals on the Gulf Coast.

Sarasota county is a minimum of one month

Charlotte County where the majority of the villas are (in Rotonda, Englewood) some owners insist on a 7 day minimum and you will probably find a cleaning charge for less than 7 days; cleaning charge is generally included in a 7+ day rental.

Lee and Collier Counties to the south - I have no knowledge of their legislation on Short Term Rentals.

Your question on a 'couple of days' may be possible but do read the offers you are given carefully.

Put an enquiry into the Orlando Villas sites listed above and see what happens.

florida4sun
24-08-2008, 16:35
if someone ha a gap in between bookings I am sure they will be happy to take a 2 day booking.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by maisy
Would it be possible to rent a villa just for couple of days at gulf coast if not what would be shortest period
[/quote]

marion46
28-08-2008, 22:31
A couple of days may be possible but be prepared to pay a little extra for the end of stay clean
Put an enquiry into the Orlando Villas sites Gulf coast area above and see what happens.

If it was me I would stay a little longer as there is a lot to see and do at the gulf coast.

atush
01-09-2008, 01:51
I agree with the above posts.

I allow 3 day rentals (not all owners do), but would charge for the end of stay clean which is included in weekly rentals.