PDA

View Full Version : Christmas day

Whitty
18-08-2008, 14:43
We are off to Animal Kingdom for a character Breakfast with Donald on christmas day. We thought we would fill up for the day enjoy the rk and head home to our villa for a late afternoon BBQ. We spent last christmas day at Seaworld which was great hardly any lines and it was dead at Shamus happy harbour the kids loved it. we went back to the villa to make christmas day dinner but did not really enjoy it, so we decided we would have a change this year.

Lynne

becbecs
21-08-2008, 11:19
We did Xmas Dinner on Xmas Day in Magic Kingdom a couple of years ago, think everybody must have decended on MK that day as I have never seen it as busy, queue's everywhere, only managed to get on two rides and one of them is my least favorite of all time, the most annoying "Its a small world" [gun], the music still rings in my ears when it gets mentioned, (will Disney ever get rid of this ride, please). As a family we have said that if we venture over to Florida again at Xmas will just chill at the Villa rather than head to the parks.

canarypam
21-08-2008, 12:52
We went to MK on Christmas Day many years ago what a mistake it was heaving - never again! We have a relaxing day at the villa now and go out for a nice meal.