PDA

View Full Version : Boat rentals and Hwy 192

Oceansplasher
12-08-2008, 20:28
Can someone advise me about the boat rentals I have heard talk of, off the 192? We are staying at Lake Berkley again (lovely place!!) and I seem to remember people saying there is boat rental somewhere close to there, perhaps opposite Medievel Times?

Which company is it, what type of boats can you hire, is it canoes etc? Any help would be appreciated. Also, people generally say the Boggy Creek airboats at Southport are the best ones to go to for mothers obligatory airboat ride!! (She just loves airboats and Soarin!!) How do the airboats in Orlando area compare with the ones further south, like Naples area, which is were we usually go to?

Thanks for advice.

Stuart.

lewisp
12-08-2008, 23:01
Theres boat rentals just before Medievil times, on the same side of the road but its not that good. You can hire air boats there but if you all blow at the same time you would go faster than the engines that are on them.....lol. Boggy Creek is a thousand times better.

mfairhurst
13-08-2008, 00:05
The airboats on the HWY 192 has closed ,So do not know were you can hire one BOGGY CREEK you cannot hire one but go on one to see the alligators .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx