PDA

View Full Version : Venetian Bay

janet0605
15-11-2003, 03:22
Does anyone know anything about this development please?

esprit
15-11-2003, 07:44
Townhomes situated in a rather odd location off Hoagland Blvd. This is an area quite near the Kissimmee Utility authority and not exactly renowned for holiday type accommodation ( you are a bit off the beaten track). The 4 bed costs around $150,000 with no pool. For that sort of price, you could get a nice re-sale villa with a private pool in somewhere more tradionally marketable. I know people with townhomes on Windsor Palms and Lake Berkely dont exactly find them easy to rent and they are very marketable and desirable subdivisions so I would say Venetian Bay would be more difficult. If you are not worried about renting and intend to use it yourself for say 6 months of the year, then no problem. I would also say they might long term rent quite well.

kaysvacationvilla
15-11-2003, 19:34
We own a townhouse in Venetian Bay. We are 1/2 mile from rte 192. The Kissimmee Authority is completly on the other end at the corner of the John Young Parkway probably at least 3 miles away. We have found this to be a great location! Close to 192 but on a quieter street. This is a resort type communtiy with an Olympic size heated swimming pool and another village pool, fitness center, basketball, tennis, beach vollyball. We just closed in August and have rented very well. We have 2 guests booked again for next year.

Kay

janet0605
17-11-2003, 01:52
thanks for your comments!