PDA

View Full Version : vacation itinerary

rho
03-08-2008, 10:29
Hi guys!

okay, please give me some advice on what i have so far for the "travelling to orlando" part of my vacation:

we want to go to disneyworld and universal studios. i understand that they're both in ORLANDO which is quite a bit of money travelling out of west palm beach (where we're staying) so we are thinking of staying at a disneyworld resort overnight so one day we go to disneyworld and the next, we go to universal studios. is this doable? also, does staying at a disneyworld resort give us discount tickets to disneyworld? also, i know there are shuttles out of the resorts to the disney parks but what about to universal? lastly, what is the least busiest time of the week that we should go to orlando? any resorts we should stay away from or anything to consider while picking one??

THANKS!

domster
03-08-2008, 10:40
The quietest time to visit Orlando is normally Nov time. But Jan is also good time to visit.

As for your stay in a Disneyworld resort I can't help you there as I have never stayed there before. If it was me I would need a little longer in Orlando as there is so much to do. Most of the expert advice on this website is for 'Orlando Villas' as most of the people on here stay in Villas when they visit Orlando.

You won't get a shuttle from Disney to Universal.

rho
03-08-2008, 12:20
thanks for the info!

By quietest time, I meant which day of the week [msnembarrased] I'm guessing around mid-August every day is pretty busy, although I checked the disney website and they didn't classify that time as "peak season". I will probably go on a Tuesday/Wednesday ...

sammibabe
04-08-2008, 01:37
We have been told that mid-August on is not usually too bad as the American schools have gone back. Days of the week wise sorry but have no idea