PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Tree is up!

cyclefan88
13-11-2003, 22:44
I had a meeting at Rockefeller Center in New York City this morning. As I walked by they had just erected the Christmas Tree. What a beautiful sight over 50 feet high. It was a very windy day in NYC, the tree was not fully secure and it was swaying about. The tree was still held upright by a huge crane.

Wow Christmas is right around the corner :D:D:D

chrizzy100
14-11-2003, 00:01
quote:Originally posted by cyclefan88

I had a meeting at Rockefeller Center in New York City this morning. As I walked by they had just erected the Christmas Tree. What a beautiful sight over 50 feet high. It was a very windy day in NYC, the tree was not fully secure and it was swaying about. The tree was still held upright by a huge crane.

Wow Christmas is right around the corner :D:D:D

We have a big storm coming on the East coast tonight...so I hope they have that thing secure just incase it hits NY.......I'm hoping it'll lift all the leaves out of my garden and send them up the road.......[msnsmile2]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-11-2003, 02:17
Oh Moses, you lucky thing. We just love NY and the Rockefeller Centre sooooo magical. We went to NY for my husband's 30th birthday just a month after our wedding. As our Lisbon, Portugal, honeymoon had had to be short and sweet due to work commitments we lived it up in Manhatten and boy did we shop[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2].

It is great to have the big names such as Bloomies & Macys in Orlando now though.

Is it too early to wish you "Happy Holidays"?

Sarah

cyclefan88
14-11-2003, 20:57
Sarah:

I dont think its too early, thanks! Next time you and John are in town you have to give me a shout! :D

by the way the tree was actually 79 foot tall and from Karen's state - Connecticut!