PDA

View Full Version : Warbird adventures

wrpac00
12-11-2003, 03:18
When we went out in August I flew in the warbird adventures 1945 Havard (also known as the Texan). It was a 50th birthday present from the wife and was certainly an experience to remember. I was not to keen at first on doing all the aerobatics but it was fantastic. You fly the plane for most of the time, the pilot shows you how to do the manouver then you do it. It gave me a bit of a headache trying to remember exactly what he did every time but you you can get it all videoed. It is fairly expensive but well worth it.

They also have a MASH helicopter there as well, that looked great fun as well.

See there website - www.warbirdadventures.com

Paul

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
13-11-2003, 02:53
Oh Paul,

You've gone and done it now! It's J's birthday in less than 2 weeks and he is dropping very unsubtle hints about MASH helicopter flights.

I remember buying him a trial aeroplane lesson a few years back and he had to go on to complete his PPL(A)and buy a plane is this the begining or will it end in a PPL(H) and helicopter!! We have a landscaper coming over at the weekend to survey the garden, perhaps I should include helipad on the list of essential items? J say's stuff the water feature - a large red "H" is what's required[msnscared]

Sarah

blott
13-11-2003, 03:10
In that case, do we order the aerial photos of Crescent Lakes now or later? [msnwink]

Nick Sayer
07-05-2004, 17:34
I did the Texan flight with the aerobatics when i was there in April. Absolutely fantastic.

I am a keen flyer myself so it was a must do for me.

Highly recommended and as i had just bought a house on Liberty Village which is close to the airport he tipped up the right wing and videod it for me.

A must do for any flying enthusiast.

Jim
13-05-2004, 22:19
Did the same in September 2000, a great experience and those G forces during the aerobatics suprised me.

If you get the chance go for it!!!!!!

Here is a pic from my flight

Jim[8D]

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/Jim/2004513181659_jims_flight.jpg

wrpac00
23-05-2004, 22:53
Here is a picture of me upside down.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/wrpac00/2004523185229_Warbird.jpg