PDA

View Full Version : Royal St Cloud Golf Club

neilbrunton
15-07-2008, 07:03
Hi

Played Royal St Cloud golf course yesterday with my 16 year old son. Initially quoted $42 for me and $12 for a junior. Found some vouchers for $8 each off in one of the voucher books and free rental clubs. So for a total of $38 (£9 each) we played a top course with cart and rental clubs.

The course in in great condition and in the afternoon they were hosting the British Junior championship.

Neil

sundowner
15-07-2008, 16:12
Sounds good. Always worth looking for the vouchers to get the best deals.

Is Royal St Cloud the same as Kissimmee St Cloud golf club? My family have played there and said it was a beautiful course.

Did you visit the clubhouse for lunch etc? That's where I would be.

luckylady
15-07-2008, 18:07
Thanks Neil, I will give it a go on our next visit. Correction I will be having lunch in the clubhouse whilst everyone else plays golf. My one and only experience was a disaster, more turf in the air than golf balls. [msnwink]

neilbrunton
15-07-2008, 21:30
I have not heard of it being called Kissimmee St Cloud. Royal St Cloud is about 12 miles along the 192 from Kissimmee to St Cloud then turn right into Michigan Ave and the course is at the end of the road.

We didn't eat in the club house but picked up a burger after the 9th. The also have an old english telephone box at the end of the 8th hole where you phone the club house and order your food which you pick up at the end of the 9th. If only english courses we this good and this cheap.

Neil

andy_d
15-07-2008, 23:59
That's certainly a good deal you got. You can get some great prices as the courses are so quiet after the early birds have been and gone. If you don't mind the heat you can have some places all to yourselves.

Nielsen
16-07-2008, 01:28
That sounds like a course I will definitly vist when I next go over.

Great tip thanks....

Btw in which book did you find the vouchers please?[msntongue][msntongue]

TOM

neilbrunton
16-07-2008, 01:42
Tom

Not sure which one it was as I left the book in the golf cart. I picked a load up from Walmart and it was in one of them.

Neil

neilbrunton
17-07-2008, 04:52
I have just popped into Walmart and picked up some more discount books and the voucher is in "Where QuickGuide Orlando"

Neil