PDA

View Full Version : character dinner

sarahjk
12-11-2003, 01:38
Hi Guys

one month to go :Dand we have never done a character meal before so I booked one for this year but I have a couple of questions
The meal is at Chef Mickey's has anyone had dinner there and if so what is it like and I have booked it for the night we go to The Very Mickey Christmas Party 19th Dec at 17.00 do you think this gives us enough time

I told my daughters after I booked it and guess who were more excited about it!!!!!!!!![:o)]

Ruth
12-11-2003, 01:59
Chef Mickey's is good, it is an as much as you can eat buffet[msntongue]. You get Mickey and friends visiting you during the meal for autographs, photos etc. I have to say we like the buffet at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian slightly better, but the characters vary there and you don't find out exactly who is appearing until that evening.

It is convenient for getting to the Magic Kingdom for the Christmas party but I can't remember how long we normally take to eat there, sorry[msnembarrased]

rkt
17-03-2004, 17:20
How do you go about booking these meals, is there a web site with details of which character you want to meet?

sarahjk
17-03-2004, 18:24
Hi

You go to the disney website http://disney.go.com/home/today/index.html
go to the destinations page and it shows you a list of available dining options Im afraid the only way to book is to phone the American Disney phone number but they are very helpful the listing does also tell you which characters are at each restaraunt we did not go in the end as our 4 year old little girl when we got to the parks did not want to have her picture taken with any of them or stand within a mile now she has been back home for a while she cant understand why she cant just see them in person again hmmmmmmmmm kids cant win can you [}:)]

Sarah