PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney

LoopyLou
04-07-2008, 15:33
Hi all

Is Downtown Disney worth a visit? Not sure what its like. Is there a Cheescake Factory?

thanks

Louise

Kazzie
04-07-2008, 17:18
Hi Louise,

There isn't a Cheesecake Factory at Downtown Disney but it is well worth a visit. There are lots of places to eat and some very nice shops.

SteveandJan
04-07-2008, 18:03
The Goofy's candy store is just wonderful! and it has a good atmosphere at Downtown Disney, we always go:)

CERICROWLEY
04-07-2008, 21:56
Hi All

There is a cheescake outlet at Downtown Disney for cheescake and coffees only.But im not going to tell you where it is ? only joking.
Its inside Disney Quest on 3rd floor i belive.

Kazzie
05-07-2008, 01:06
Really Ceri? I didnt know that and didnt spot it when we were last there.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CERICROWLEY
Hi All

There is a cheescake outlet at Downtown Disney for cheescake and coffees only.But im not going to tell you where it is ? only joking.
Its inside Disney Quest on 3rd floor i belive.
[/quote]

CERICROWLEY
05-07-2008, 11:50
Karen

Its above the games floor, you go up one more level, and there is free internet service and there is a small counter that serves refreshments etc, but cheesecake factory are coming out of there, there contract is up, so not sure if they have already, but it is soon.

mfairhurst
05-07-2008, 16:42
There is a ice cream shop called GHIRADELLIES and they are to die for also they do coffes and chocolates .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

DANESKA18
05-07-2008, 17:14
We always go to Downtown Disney - the atmosphere is great and there is plenty to look at and you can eat yourself silly there if you really want to.

Have a good time!!