PDA

View Full Version : Help! Blue Horizons video deleted

DaveyB
16-06-2008, 18:07
Hi,

I hope someone can help. Whilst compiling our holiday DVD, I managed to delete the video I did of the fantastic Blue Horizons show. I wonder, does anyone have a copy of all or part of the show that they could send me on a disk, or download? (I shot it from the left hand side of the stadium, if anyone has that angle my wife need be none the wiser!). I'd be happy to pay for the footage!

Thanks in advance,

Dave.

DaveL
16-06-2008, 19:42
If you deleted it very recently then it is still on your disc. If you search for 'file recovery' software on the net you can download a trial version.

If this trial shows you that it can find your lost file then you can pay for the full version which will do the recovery.

Dave

Kazzie
16-06-2008, 19:44
Oooh Dave, you are a sneaky one! You do realise you will be in big big trouble if nobody can help you out with this one[msneek]. If you dont have any luck I suggest you book another trip soon so that you can film it again[msnwink]

DaveyB
17-06-2008, 16:04
I'm afraid it didn't make it as far as the hard drive. I've got a camcorder that takes SD cards, and I went and formatted the card. I've tried every bit of file recovery software going but no good :o(