PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

MTP
08-11-2003, 03:37
Just been reviewing the latest Disney planning DVD and they mention a new fireowrks display (I think it is called 'wish'). Anyone got any info?

Daniel Ramsey
08-11-2003, 06:52
Its called "Wishes" and its supposedly the best show ever set up, its highly rated and everybody is giving it a definate thumbs up.

sunshine state
14-11-2003, 04:18
From what ive been hearing we have everything to look foward to then.

Mike

Ruth
03-01-2004, 08:42
We have seen "Wishes" twice this week. It is the best firework display I have ever seen and a "must see" experience in my opinion. I used to think "Fantasy in the sky" was good, but this is something else:)Just wish we were not going home tomorrow so I could watch it again:(

mikewj
03-01-2004, 16:41
Can't wait to see the new firework show.....We'll there 6 months tomorrow for a three week holiday !!!

tinkerbell
05-01-2004, 20:58
I can agree, Wishes is by far the best fireworks show they have ahd at the Magic Kingdom! I watched it twice too, and it really was incredible!! AT Mickey's Very Merry Xmas Party, there were 360 degree fireworks going off at the end which was excellent! I didn't see those the second time, but I did watch it from the very end of main Street so maybe I missed them?! Anyone else know if this was specially for the xmas party???!!!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-01-2004, 21:45
We were going to watch it at MVMCP but timed it all wrong and managed to get in Space Mountain just as the fireworks started and come out just as they finished. Did not hear a thing [msnsad].

Sarah was telling me how great the fireworks were!

tinkerbell
06-01-2004, 21:14
Oh, and by the way! I didn't spot a single OV flag flying that night!!!

Ruth
07-01-2004, 13:52
I was exposing my T shirt during the fireworks Tink;)

tinkerbell
07-01-2004, 20:51
Blimy! A T-shirt?! Are you mad?! I was so cold, I hve to say it was the coldest I have ever been in Florida that night! So worth it though, and the delicious free cocoa helped!!

Ruth
08-01-2004, 00:27
Certified mad Tink;)It is a long story and involves 2 children who were cold and 2 adults who donated their fleeces to their children[:I]Despite being frozen I really enjoyed the evening:)

tinkerbell
08-01-2004, 22:35
Me too! It got us totally into the 'Happy Holidays' frame of mind!!! Got our pics now from that night, glad I didn't book it cause I wanted that picture it's tiny!!! Free though! Make the most of it, Disney don't give much away for nothing!!!

Ruth
08-01-2004, 23:01
We got ours a couple of days ago, as you say, very small, and Hannah had her eyes shut. 5 copies though, good to give the Grandparents ;)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-02-2004, 00:46
I had thought that the "Wishes" display was just for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party but no, they are the regular fireworks. Definately not to be missed...they brought a tear to my eye..wonderful.

Sarah