PDA

View Full Version : DISNEY EXTRA MAGIC HOURS

Tone Arranger
03-06-2008, 21:53
How does this work ? For example I see on the MK website that opening hours on June 20th and June 24th are both 9.00 to 11.00, but June 24th has Morning Extra Magic Hours and 20th has Evening Extra Magic Hours. My questions are -
- Are these hours additional to the 9-11 ? Is there a fixed increment, say 1 extra hour at the start or end of the day ?
- Am I right in assuming that we cannot participate in these extra hours, whatever multi-day passes we have, unless we are staying at a Disney property ? So if we're in a villa, then forget it ?
- How do they enforce it ? I guess that they can stop you getting in early, without an extra ID, but how do they kick you out at the regular closing time so you don't get to participate in the evening extra hours ?
Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me.
Tone

CERICROWLEY
03-06-2008, 22:17
The extra magic hours are strictly enforced for disney hotel guests only, on the early morning you have to have your hotel key and then again in the evening you take you hotel key to select areas around the park, and they scan the key, and then give you a coloured band to where to enter the rides, although you can still be in the park and not be a disney guest you will not be able to go on the rides.

Tone Arranger
06-06-2008, 21:18
Thanks Ceri.
Do you know are the extra magic hours always additonal to the published times ? It's just that say on 29th June, the website says the park closes at 11.00, but there are evening extra magic hours. I assume that means that anyone can ride until 11 pm, and then disney guests presumably have another hour (or more) after that - do you know if that's right ?
Tone

florida4sun
06-06-2008, 21:25
The extra magic hours are on top of regular opening times.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tone Arranger
Thanks Ceri.
Do you know are the extra magic hours always additonal to the published times ? It's just that say on 29th June, the website says the park closes at 11.00, but there are evening extra magic hours. I assume that means that anyone can ride until 11 pm, and then disney guests presumably have another hour (or more) after that - do you know if that's right ?
Tone
[/quote]