PDA

View Full Version : windwood bay

mizzy
26-05-2008, 00:36
well we are all totally exhausted but now back home and i just wanted to log on and say what a lovely community windwood bay is and how much we have enjoyed our holiday there [msnsmile2]

so far it's prob the best location we've ever stayed in and we managed to get to and from disney most days in 10-15mins

we stayed in Richard and Tansys home and everything was fantastic, so i must say "thank you Richard and Tansy for allowing us to stay in your lovely home, we had a great time" [high5]

also many thanks to Rosie for making us welcome and for the lovely flowers and surprises you arranged for the pegasus family on our behalf, it was very much appreciated [msnsmile]

Paula D-S
26-05-2008, 02:34
Great to hear you had a great holiday Marie.........would love to know how the cruise went[msncool]

brendawilliams
26-05-2008, 06:20
It's good to hear you enjoyed your holiday on Windwood Bay Marie. My villa is on Windwood Bay and I can certainly concur that it is a lovely community. The people are very friendly, it is so easy for travelling in all directions, including the Parks, plus it is attractive with lovely homes.

We are here at the moment but not for much longer[msnsad]

rosie
26-05-2008, 06:51
Glad to hear you had a good time Marie, and that "The Pegs" liked the flowers and surprises [msnsmile2] Thank you for asking me to arrange it for you.

Pegasus928
26-05-2008, 07:41
Glad you got back safe and sound Marie

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rosieuk
Glad to hear you had a good time Marie, and that "The Pegs" liked the flowers and surprises [msnsmile2] Thank you for asking me to arrange it for you.
[/quote]

We did indeed love the flowers, choccies and bits for the kids

"IT WAS A WONDERFUL SURPRISE SO THANK YOU SO MUCH MARIE, ROGER & KIDS - IT WAS GREAT TO MEET YOU ALL - HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON XXXX"

"FABULOUS ARRANGEMENT ROSIE, THANKS TO YOU TOO"

The Pegs

SDJ
26-05-2008, 23:28
Glad you enjoyed Windwood Bay Marie, and had a great holiday.

We arrived at our villa on Windwood Bay last night so missed you by one day!

Hope you are over the jet lag by now.

Sandra

julieanne
27-05-2008, 13:10
Welcome back Marie [msnsmile] glad you had a good holiday, looking forward to hearing about it [msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
04-06-2008, 22:49
Glad to hear it went well.

How was the cruise?