PDA

View Full Version : worried

cymro
20-05-2008, 17:08
I may be worrying over nothing but you know how it is.... Visted USA 5 years ago with my wife New York and Las Vegas. Just booked for Orlando in Sept, and I have a funny feeling about the WVF. Twenty one years ago my wife suffered post natal depression and was caught shoplifting, no charges were brought, no court appearances just a hospital stay for a few weeks. Worry is, now that they take fingerprints etc on arrival, will this affect our entry. Worried that the technology they have now is much more advanced than five years ago.

Any help would be a blessing.

florida4sun
20-05-2008, 17:14
I really would not be worried, I have an arrest for non payment of speeding fine years ago. I had changed address and the fine never got to me, police knocked on the door and took me away. I have never declared it and it has never been a problem.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by cymro
I may be worrying over nothing but you know how it is.... Visted USA 5 years ago with my wife New York and Las Vegas. Just booked for Orlando in Sept, and I have a funny feeling about the WVF. Twenty one years ago my wife suffered post natal depression and was caught shoplifting, no charges were brought, no court appearances just a hospital stay for a few weeks. Worry is, now that they take fingerprints etc on arrival, will this affect our entry. Worried that the technology they have now is much more advanced than five years ago.

Any help would be a blessing.
[/quote]

SteveandJan
20-05-2008, 19:01
Nothing to worry about

cymro
20-05-2008, 19:38
thank you, great weight off my mind.