PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Cove Swimwear

KMH
17-05-2008, 20:59
Hello everyone, our first time to Discovery Cove on 24th July, swimming with Dolphins. Simple question, can men wear swim-shorts at Discovery Cove and is a costume (rather than a bikini) recommended for ladies? Do they have a 'dress-code' there? Not that I have any plans to turn up in a thong or anything[msneek]. Just want to be practical!

Thanks

sammibabe
17-05-2008, 21:35
We are going in September and the only info I have found on their website is no thongs; so you're ok! As that info is on there I am assuming anyhting else is ok but I am sure somebody will be along soon who can confirm this.

ShirleyD
17-05-2008, 21:48
We just wore our normal swimwear (shorts and bikini) but being winter we had a wetsuit over the top

Nina A
18-05-2008, 00:59
As far as I remember everyone swimming with the dolphins was given a wetsuit to wear. On the beach everyone was just in the usual beach attire.

Have a great time, it's an amazing experience [msncool]

charkyry
19-05-2008, 04:32
just got back from doing this and bikini is fine as you have to wear one of their vests or wetsuits when in water so only time your not wearing one is on beach or whilst eating its a fantastic day hope you enjoy

sammibabe
19-05-2008, 21:38
Hi Sam, is that any time in the water or just the dolphin bit? Thanks

charkyry
20-05-2008, 00:14
thats in all of the pools they like you to have either vest or wetsuit