PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos and Hairbraiding

imported_n/a
13-03-2002, 16:51
You will see at all the Disney parks including the Water Parks queues for Disney temporary tattoos and hairbrading. These are great fun for the kids but at $5 for a tattoo can be costly and they tend to come off in the water after a few days.

Be prepared to stand for 1/2 hour while they braid just one piece of hair, but all the staff are amazingly quick.

TIP : Go to the Disney Shops or indeed the Disney Outlets and you can usually find whole pages of Disney tattoos from as little as 99c! It takes 30seconds at home and after a couple of days in the pool and at the water parks and the tattoo has come off, you can simply put on another different character. Walmarts usually have some too.

orlandobabe
13-03-2002, 16:58
Can I also add face painting to that list. My very grown up daughter-(yes she of the Southern Belle dress at Cypress Gardens)-had her face painted at Animal Kingdom. She chose a very pretty feminine design of pink and lilac's and glitter-looked like a bird (I think she just fancied the young chap-who was drawing them myself!)and wore it the whole day-even in the evening when we went for a meal!

I'm glad she's enjoying her second childhood-but she had great fun for about $10 or $12!

Orlandobabe

fiona
13-03-2002, 18:17
They also do a great job at Universal - either in the parks or at City Walk - and if you have an annual season ticket you get 10% off.

Fiona