PDA

View Full Version : Booking a band in Pleasure Island

theone7
05-11-2003, 01:45
Okay I am posting this message and hoping that anyone can help me. I am a fan/very good friend of a band called 7th Heaven based out of suburbs of Chicago. Last month they released a CD of 30 original songs and are looking to tour the US in different bars. I have decided to help them out and try and get them booked at one of the bars in Pleasure Island. I am looking for a name of someone who I can contact who will be able to help me do this. I will be able to provide a lot more information about the band to this person along w/their website. They are absolutely incredible and very popular in Illinois. I look forward to receiving some help, thanks...K.

florida4sun
05-11-2003, 02:29
Hello,
you simply need to call Disney directly 407 wdw info. Good luck, it is not easy dealing with Disney direct.

Martin

quote:Originally posted by theone7

Okay I am posting this message and hoping that anyone can help me. I am a fan/very good friend of a band called 7th Heaven based out of suburbs of Chicago. Last month they released a CD of 30 original songs and are looking to tour the US in different bars. I have decided to help them out and try and get them booked at one of the bars in Pleasure Island. I am looking for a name of someone who I can contact who will be able to help me do this. I will be able to provide a lot more information about the band to this person along w/their website. They are absolutely incredible and very popular in Illinois. I look forward to receiving some help, thanks...K.