PDA

View Full Version : Villa On Cumbrian Lakes

Bex
09-05-2008, 22:15
We have been back almost a week now, and just wanted to say a big thank you to Joyce & John for letting us stay in their beautiful villa on Cumbrian Lakes.

The villa was beautiful and in a perfect location, the 2 weeks went far to quickly, we have stayed in a number of different villa's over the years of going to Florida, but this was our first time booking direct with the owner, and must say it was the best by far. It was great being able to watch the kids swimming whilst me & hubby were relaxing in the spa, just what we needed after the long day at the parks.

Lynne S
10-05-2008, 00:31
Hi Becky,

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time on holiday. So did we, I'm sure we flew out on the same day.

Cumbrian Lakes is in a great location and I'm sure Joyce will be thrilled to read you really enjoyed her beautiful villa. I know your comments about booking direct with the villa owner will help give other people the confidence to do it this way too.

So when are you going back ?
[msnwink]

Paula D-S
10-05-2008, 01:47
Joyce has a beautiful villa and I'm sure she'll be delighted to read your comments. Glad to hear you had a great stay.