PDA

View Full Version : Floridays I Drive

mollymegan
09-05-2008, 17:14
Has anyone stayed at Floridays on I Drive . I was looking at it on [name edited] and it got mixed reviews .The place looks great with lovely big rooms and lots to do on site.

florida4sun
09-05-2008, 17:20
Hi,
this site is for the promotion of vacation homes and not hotels so not much info available for your request. personally I Drive would be the last place I would choose to stay, did it once but never again..

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mollymegan
Has anyone stayed at Floridays on I Drive . I was looking at it on [name edited] and it got mixed reviews .The place looks great with lovely big rooms and lots to do on site.
[/quote]

mollymegan
09-05-2008, 17:27
I understand this site is about promotion of villas(I have booked all my villa stays through this site) but I thought this section was for other accommodation and other people have asked about hotels here.

Cruella DeVilla
09-05-2008, 19:06
My own opinion, I detest the place and would only go up to I Drive if I had to for a certain restaurant or business, so sorry can't comment about the place in question.

chrizzy100
09-05-2008, 19:14
My cousin is I think somewhere on I drive as we speak...she stays at different hotels each time...and has made some really good friends and they now travel all over together...
I've not stayed in the area for about 7 years...so can't really help you to what its like now...there are hotel forums that are very good...you should get a lot of good up to date info on them...

vanessag
11-07-2008, 03:49
We stayed at Floridays for 1 night last summer, lovely huge suites, very nicely furnished would recommend, (although wouldnt want to stay there for long, much prefer staying in a villa).

DisneyPrincess1986
12-07-2008, 01:50
through my visits i've found that (the majority) of hotels/motels in the budget range are more or less the same. similar facilities etc.

We always stay at the Best Western Plaza (now econolodge) because we love the location.