PDA

View Full Version : which is better

munster redarmy
08-05-2008, 19:33
hey everybody which is ette blizzard beach or typhoon lagun and do any have lazy rivers that you dont need the rings for

Paula D-S
08-05-2008, 19:51
You can use the lazy rivers with or without rings in both the water parks. I couldn't say which is best as we love both, the both have something to suit all ages and tastes.

solanasunshine
08-05-2008, 20:17
We found that when our son was young we preferred Typhoon Lagoon as the slides and rides were, in our opinion, a little tamer. Now that he is older we tend to go for Blizzard Beach as he finds it more exciting with bigger slides.

Both Water Parks are great fun though, and at the end of the day it really is down to personal preference.[msnsmile]

becbecs
08-05-2008, 21:02
Typhoon Lagoon for us but we haven't been to Blizzard Beach since 2003 so our opinions will probably change when we are next over.

munster redarmy
08-05-2008, 21:56
cheers lads been to wet and wild a few times said id try disney thid time

Benny24
09-05-2008, 06:05
Try out Aquatica, they have a slightly faster lazy river that has no rings. You just wear a life vest and off you go! Fantastic!

Homer
10-05-2008, 12:54
go to both of them [msnsmile2]

Personal favourite is tThyphoon

Kids love the waves and I like the snorkling part

But Blizzard does have the best slides!!

taylona
10-05-2008, 13:57
Our family loves them both :D

Blizzard Beach has a great family raft ride which you can reach on a cable car. It also has the longest lazy river and great slide rides.

Typhoon Lagoon has a great wave pool and Crusher and Gusher a water roller coaster.

I think the changing rooms are slightly better at Blizzard Beach as they are lighter.

PhilMac
11-05-2008, 01:52
Having teenage sons...Blizzard Beach is a must. I just float on the lazy river until I'm required to provide cash / food / drinks for my boys...bless 'em!
Phil

Mr G
11-05-2008, 12:42
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Benny24
Try out Aquatica, they have a slightly faster lazy river that has no rings. You just wear a life vest and off you go! Fantastic!
[/quote]

I can second this one. It is a great ride and a change from drifting along on a ring. You do drift for a while and every so often you get pushed along by the flow.

We all preferred Aquaticas lazy river,when we went back to Blizzard later that week.