PDA

View Full Version : DISNEY Drop Off

neilbrunton
06-05-2008, 18:49
We are staying for 3 weeks in a villa and our 2 teenagers want to visit Disney for the day with a 1 day hopper pass. To make the most of the pass they want to arrive as early as possible, leave as late as possible and visit as many of the parks as possible.

My questions are:

1. Is it possible to drop them off at any of the parks without having to pay to the car park fee and the same when we pick them up?

2. Can they use the Disney bus service with a Hopper pass?

I know it is free to park at the water parks but could they get to the main parks from the water parks by bus in time for the first opening time. Pick up would be around midnight so picking up from a water park is not an option.

Has anyone else dropped their kids off at Disney and can they give any advise.

Thanks

Neil

florida4sun
06-05-2008, 18:54
My questions are:

1. Is it possible to drop them off at any of the parks without having to pay to the car park fee and the same when we pick them up?

<span style="color:blue">Yes no problem, just ask for guest drop off at the parking booth or follow the signs for the same.</span id="blue">

2. Can they use the Disney bus service with a Hopper pass?

<span style="color:blue">Yes no problem</span id="blue">

I know it is free to park at the water parks but could they get to the main parks from the water parks by bus in time for the first opening time. Pick up would be around midnight so picking up from a water park is not an option.

<span style="color:blue">No the water parks tend to open later in the morning.</span id="blue">

Paula D-S
06-05-2008, 18:54
You can pick up and drop off at the Disney parks without paying. I know they can use the monorail to park hop but not sure about the buses, though someone will be along soon to let you know.

Paula D-S
06-05-2008, 18:55
Martin had the fastest fingers first[msnwink]

caroline
06-05-2008, 19:34
We've dropped our son and his mates off loads of times at Disney - just tell the cast members on the car park entrance that you want drop off and they'll direct you - our son always takes his mobile with him so we can arrange pick ups but we always have a 'back up' for example if we don't hear from him we'll pick him up from xyz at x o'clock.

SteveandJan
06-05-2008, 19:55
We have done that before, just tell them you are dropping off and they won't charge you.

neilbrunton
06-05-2008, 20:02
Thanks for the help, I wasn't sure if they would let you in or not without paying.

It should be interesting as they want to do all 4 Diney parks from 08.00 in the morning till midnight.

I will be sitting by the pool waiting for the phone call

Thanks

Neil

Kazzie
07-05-2008, 02:13
May well be a little ambitious but they do have age on their side[msnwink]. Make sure you have an afternoon nap though or you may well be asleep when they phone for pick up!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by neilbrunton
Thanks for the help, I wasn't sure if they would let you in or not without paying.

It should be interesting as they want to do all 4 Diney parks from 08.00 in the morning till midnight.

I will be sitting by the pool waiting for the phone call

Thanks

Neil
[/quote]

munster redarmy
08-05-2008, 18:19
hi you they defo leave you drop off free as i lost my passport in ak one year and it was handed in and i got it back 2 days later at the lost and found in mk and i did not have to pay a charge for parking

gwensvilla
15-05-2008, 19:31
I have been charged for parking... but you just get your guests to take the ticket to guest services on the way in to the park and they refund the money.... sadly I didnt get my money as the kids spent it in the park..... Gwen