PDA

View Full Version : kingswood the retreat

crush777
04-05-2008, 04:42
Wow what a superb villa. The villa is well equiped with everything you could need or want. I cannot praise the villa enough from its location to its pool and the games room, And the very very high quality of the decor. Bryan and Linda are very easy to communicate with and to deal with they made the whole renting of our first villa very easy and a pleasure. I am sure we will return again kind regards carl and michelle

dawn
04-05-2008, 11:58
Hi Carl and Michelle - sounds like you had a wonderful time, and Bryan and Linda will be so pleased to read your review

luckylady
04-05-2008, 13:59
Thank you Carl and Michelle, pleased you had a great time in Linda and Brian's beautiful home
They will both be over the moon with your kind comments [msnwink]

Pegasus928
05-05-2008, 08:50
Very good for us to read these positive comments as we are flying out to stay in this same villa in just 2 days time.
Sounds like we have a lot to look forward to.
Kenny

Solana
05-05-2008, 14:35
Great to hear positive feedback.

linda allen
05-05-2008, 23:21
Hi Carl and Michelle, thank you for the wonderful feed back, it really makes it all worthwhile. :DI am delighted that you loved our home, so is Bry.

I wish we were there now, we have to wait untill August[msnsad]

I am also glad that you found us through OV, it is a great site that you can trust.

It is lovely to have such nice guests as yourselves and Elaine and Kenny who go this week.

Pegasus928
06-05-2008, 10:10
We're really looking forward to it Linda.

Keep an eye on our website as we plan on updating it every 2 or 3 days for the folks back home, (beats sending a postcard [msnwink]) and I am sure you will see a few shots from your villa - just in case you are forgetting what it looks like.

Kenny