PDA

View Full Version : Are you addicted?

blott
29-04-2008, 21:40
OK, so everyone on the forum is probably a Florida addict but are you an OV forum addict?

How often do you visit the forum?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
29-04-2008, 21:54
I've voted for the first one as I'm never without a browser window open showing the forums and what's going on [msnsmile].

sundowner
29-04-2008, 22:12
Had a very busy six months and not always been able to get on the web. Now though I am back and ready to chat about all things Florida.

Lynnes
29-04-2008, 23:03
I work full time but every oportunity I am here

E. Cosgrove
29-04-2008, 23:21
First thing in the morning and as soon as I get home from work, then on and off throughout the evening.:D

blott
29-04-2008, 23:21
When I'm awake and in (even in Florida where I am currently), I've always got a browser window with OV forum on it too John. :)

CERICROWLEY
29-04-2008, 23:23
all day everyday.

I even tend to pop in everytime an advert comes up, some people make a cup of tea, I feed my addiction.

another
29-04-2008, 23:39
Always having a look and if no-one posts something new to read I have a look at old topics in such places as things to do outside Disney etc to se if I can find some thing new for the next visit.

CarolAnn
29-04-2008, 23:44
Not a habit a want to break:D I think in the last 6 months it has definately been less, in many ways I enjoy it even more this last 6 months than before, can't imagine not popping in at least most days, mornings, ummm hourly ish!!![msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
30-04-2008, 00:07
Not as addicted as I have been in the past and I can actually go a day or two without poping in but I do like to keep abreast of things and normally visit periodiocally throughout the day when I am working from home and usually at least once in the evening[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
30-04-2008, 00:28
i used to be here every waking moment of more or less everyday, but it seemed to change a bit around here for a while, but of late its getting back to how i liked it..... so friendly!! one great big happy florida family xxxxxxxx[grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]

mizzy
30-04-2008, 01:17
well for some strange reason it won't allow me to vote [?]

i suppose i'm like you Jacqueline but i am trying to wean myself off a little

it has changed around here a little of late but i think the exact opposite to you Liesa especially so with a family member now gone for good [msnsad]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
30-04-2008, 01:21
Did you view the results before voting as that seems to stop you subsequently being able to vote?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
well for some strange reason it won't allow me to vote [?]
[/quote]

That's a shame but totally out of our hands and was not our decision. If people knew the full facts then they may well think differently but this is not the time or the place to discuss it - especially with the said member asking to have their user removed so not being able to respond.

Now, back onto topic please as I've seen enough doom and gloom postings on the forums in the last few weeks to last me a lifetime (as I'm sure others will agree).
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:
it has changed around here a little of late but i think the exact opposite to you Liesa especially so with a family member now gone for good [msnsad]
[/quote]

mizzy
30-04-2008, 01:22
no i didn't it opened on the results page [msnsad]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
30-04-2008, 01:26
Hmmm - that's very strange. All I can think of is you inadvertently clicked on the view results link without realising as I can't see how the forum software would do that otherwise.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
no i didn't it opened on the results page [msnsad]
[/quote]

mizzy
30-04-2008, 01:32
i had a freeze and lost my msn all at the same time

never mind i would vote pretty much middle of the road [stupid1]

Mrs Brizzle
30-04-2008, 01:35
I voted once or twice a day but I may have to wean myself off too. It is sad that recent events have seen a valued contributor of the forum go. I agree Liesa, it has changed around here but not for the better in my opinion.[msnsad]

caroline
30-04-2008, 01:36
I voted for every hour - if I'm at home then I have a browser open almost all the time and since I got my iphone I even logon when I'm sitting outside school [msnembarrased] but I'm not quite all day everyday - though Dave and Declan think I am!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
30-04-2008, 01:38
I've already made a polite request to another user about this above. This thread is neither the time or the place to bring this matter into it, especially when people are not in full posession of the facts.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mrs Brizzle
I voted once or twice a day but I may have to wean myself off too. It is sad that recent events have seen a valued contributor of the forum go. I agree Liesa, it has changed around here but not for the better in my opinion.[msnsad]
[/quote]

Paula D-S
30-04-2008, 01:59
I voted for every morning and afternoon but feel this choice should have said evening too.[msnwink]

TrishT
30-04-2008, 01:59
I voted every morning or afternoon, tho probably should have said evening too lol [msnwink]

TrishT
30-04-2008, 02:02
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caitlin
I voted for every morning and afternoon but feel this choice should have said evening too.[msnwink]
[/quote]

Lol great minds think alike, must have been typing at the same time [msnwink]

luckylady
30-04-2008, 02:47
I seriously need help, first one for me I also have a browser window with OV forum.when I am awake I always know whats going on.
I post everyday some more than others, depending what topics are being discussed.

My daily routine starts dosen't matter where I am in the world
Awake,computer on.kettle on,check emails and respond, make cup of tea,see whats new on OV forum
Then my day begins [msnwink]

Kazzie
30-04-2008, 03:08
Seriously addicted too! Just catching up in case I missed something today, as rarely, I have been without internet access all day until 9 this evening and I am scared of missing something[msnwink]

stabard
30-04-2008, 11:32
I voted every hour, I don't have the window always open but I do check everytime I go past the Computer [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
30-04-2008, 12:12
i havent any clues as to whats been going on around here, i know its not for here......
but now am getting more me time again after the girls have had their babies and one is moving away again at the weekend so hoping to be back to full OV Adiction again, after the weekend and not just the odd pop ins, and with my holiday looming again i want to catch up on lots of helpful/useful information!! so back into my window all day everyday!!

canarypam
30-04-2008, 13:24
I voted for every hour I am seriously addicted. I often get ticked off at work for it!

luckylady
30-04-2008, 14:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by canarypam
I voted for every hour I am seriously addicted. I often get ticked off at work for it!
[/quote]

Hi Pam,
Great to see you back on the OV forum a long time away!! I didn't realize it was you.I see you have changed your username.
You will have to get George posting again.[msnsmile2]

canarypam
30-04-2008, 15:12
Hi Barbara

Yes he has often said he should start posting again. I haven't changed my user name always been this on OV. Looking forward to going home to High Grove in 1 month and 0 days
[msnsmile2]

luckylady
30-04-2008, 15:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by canarypam
Hi Barbara

Yes he has often said he should start posting again. I haven't changed my user name always been this on OV. Looking forward to going home to High Grove in 1 month and 0 days
[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Sorry Pam must have been another forum you had another username
[msnsmile2]

Blottie very sorry I highjacked your topic, will butt out now then we can continue the addition.
You can smack my hand next time we see you[msnwink]

jackie greaves
30-04-2008, 15:57
At least half a dozen times a day. Can't help it really. Must get a life.[msnwink]

MarkJan
30-04-2008, 16:23
Continually checking, I must get on with some work when I get back from Florida [msncool]

ShirleyCottam
20-05-2008, 02:14
I check the forum every day, sometimes once, mostly more often than that. Seriously addicted, I need my Florida fix and the forum is the next best thing to being there[msncool]

Jules
20-05-2008, 09:41
OK My name is Julie and I'm an addict in denial.[msnscared]

I voted every evening but in practice it's as soon as I get up after answering my emails. I can't access the forum at work but I'm back on as soon as I get home and then I pop in and out all evening. At the moment I'm in Florida and I tend to check the forum each time I check my email and as you can see I'm still here at 12.40am Florida time.

Jill
20-05-2008, 13:03
I voted for morning and evening which is not quite accurate as I pop in more often than that but not as much as every hour due to circumstances beyond my control. However even when away I still try and look in each day.

Always feel something is missing if I cannot log in and find out what is happening.

becbecs
20-05-2008, 13:30
Every Morning & Most Evenings and because I work from Home probably 2-3 times during the day.

Just love to talk and think about Florida all the time.
[chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter]

gwensvilla
21-05-2008, 20:50
yep there should have been a category for morning, afternoon AND evening.... Im not quite into the every hour... but getting to be nearly every OTHER hour!!! Gwen

brendawilliams
22-05-2008, 07:28
I try and visit at least once a day and often much more but it does depend on work commitments and whether I am able to access a computer. Also whether services are available - I have just had a spell whereby my Brighthouse connection has been very problematic and I have been without a connection for days[msnsad]

kateydoodles
01-06-2010, 14:56
I go on every single morning, despite the fact that I haven't got an Orlando holiday booked in the near future! I just love reading up about everyone else's experiences :)

Lyn
01-06-2010, 15:27
Since I retired if the computer is on, which is most of the day then I am constantly checking for postings on the site, it is my Florida fix.

reemur
01-06-2010, 22:59
I go on OV forum at least twice a day Sometimes more incase I have missed something
There is allways something of intrest being discussed People on OV have so much knowledge & I have learnt so much from them
Carol

tony2000
09-06-2010, 01:13
I go on ov forum 2-3 times a day
Tracy