PDA

View Full Version : haines city villa renting

johnspanton
17-04-2008, 03:47
Hello there ive rented a villa in haines city in july this year can anyone tell me anthing about the area,like is it a busy place or anything at all.

ShirleyD
17-04-2008, 04:22
Hi John, welcome to the forum. Southern Dunes is one of the communities in the Haines City area, so to start with you have a fabulous golf course! It is on H27 about 10 minutes from the I4 which is the main road between Tampa and Orlando. This area has a 24 hr Wal Mart superstore, Eagle Ridge Mall is around 15 mins drive. There are several family restaurants in the area including Mannys Chophouse which is very popular with many members of this forum.

Newhomebuyer
17-04-2008, 12:14
It is an easy drive from Haines to Cypress Gardens, Bok Tower sanctuary and many other places which are often quiet but great places to visit. The Lake Wales area is scenic and has a charm of its own.

CarolAnn
17-04-2008, 15:47
Haines City also has a Walmart, and you are only minutes from the Posner Park area, which has a Target and a Belk store open already, new area , so not sure what else will be open by July? Easy access to the i4 means the world of Orlando is really your Oyster.:)

Cruella DeVilla
17-04-2008, 16:06
It's just Target at Posnor, unfortunately not Super Target but still worth a trip.:D

domster
17-04-2008, 21:03
It's a great location to rent a villa. I am assuming you have rented from Southern Dunnes. If so they have a great golf course by all accounts.

ncmurray
18-04-2008, 19:01
Hi,

I have a villa across the road at Calabay Parc at Tower Lake (I'm there at the moment[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]), and there are lots of facilities in the area. Within a couple of minutes drive, there is Walmart, Winn Dixie, Publix, McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, (all the major chains, in fact), and absolutely loads of independent restaurants. It is also well within reach of the parks and the major shopping outlets. It really is a lovely location, and you're not going to be disappointed.

Have a great holiday[msnsmile]

Nuala

johnspanton
20-04-2008, 01:24
thanks everyone for your time