PDA

View Full Version : HHN 2008

Cruella DeVilla
15-04-2008, 20:36
Looks like the dates have just been released for this too.

SEPTEMBER 24, 26, 27 (24th possibly a soft run for employees only)

OCTOBER 2,3,4,5,9,10,11,12,16,17,18,19,22,23,24,25,26,29,3 0,31

NOVEMBER 1ST

It was quite good last year, I was scared out of my wits a couple of times, you know it's coming but they still get ya!

anorak
14-10-2008, 01:28
We went last night (Sunday) it was very very busy, from 20 minute up to 100 minute queues to enter each haunted house of horror, and there are 8 of them (by working hard at it we just did 6 in the available time) and 2 excellent shows.
One show is Bill and Teds Excellent Halloween Adventure and the other is a Rocky Horror Show tribute, both were about 45 minutes long and were very good.

All annual passholders(like us) got a reasonable deal on advance purchased tickets this year, there are various deals about, worth asking on the ticket site affiliated to this one maybe?

We had been told that Friday and Saturday nights were the busiest, the park opens for the Halloween Horror from 6.30pm to 2am on those days.
On Thursday and Sundays it closes at midnight and as long as you are in the queue by midnight you will get into that haunted house.

Scary?? Oh yes, very VERY scary,not suitable for little nervous kids, and with lots of strobe light effects in the houses ( so no epileptics need go) and dozens of costumed actors runnng amok with chainsaws axes and knives in the streets "attacking" you.

Very hard work attending this event, we are totally nacked today, just having a quiet day at home, we're not fit for anything else.

If you are in Fl right now then its a great event, worth going to.

Your regular ticket does NOT cover this event, the park closes for regular business at 5pm, but your parking ticket is good all night and if you have a free parking pass that works too for this event.

There is a good website which has plenty of info but what I couldn't find on there was the opening and closing times, maybe I didn't look right?

Anyway you need to be in the line for the first haunted house by 6.30pm and then really work at it if you want to experience most of them, otherwise it will be disapppointing, this is a VERY busy event.