PDA

View Full Version : Hi and help!!!!!

nytram
02-11-2003, 15:09
Hi

we are currently attempting to plan our first trip to olando:Dand we are considering the villa option BUT I am wary of using the internet for obvious reasons. Can anyone offer me some reassurance that all dealings through this web site are secure and reliable. Also, if anyone could recommend a villa (3bed) that would be a great help (no cheating villa owners ha ha)

Cheers

nytram

Lakul
02-11-2003, 15:17
Morning Nytram

All the villas on this site have to be checked and verified before they can join. Also they are all privately owned. You can rest assured that any villa you choose from this site will be genuine. You will also be dealing with the owner direct so you can ask as many questions as you need to.

We are not allowed to recommend our villas directly, but feel free to browse and send out an enquiry with your dates and any special requirements.

Have a great holiday:D

blott
02-11-2003, 15:49
Hi Nytram

Welcome to the forum. As Kerry says, all the Florida homes on this website are owned by private owners and they have been verified (look for the logo on each home description). This means that you can be certain that the home is owned by the person whose name appears at the top of each home description page.

As suggested, have a browse and make an enquiry either on http://www.orlandovillas.com or http://www.villasflorida.com (or both if you like!) and you'll receive replies from genuine home owners who have your requested dates available.

If you've got any questions or queries about visiting Florida, then please just ask.

sunseeker
02-11-2003, 16:31
Hi Nytram,

We rented a 3 bed villa from this site in 2002, the pictures just didnt do it justice. Have found the villa owners very friendly and helpful, infact we have booked another villa in a different area
and also used the car hire facility from this site for our next trip.
We were Florida novices and a bit unsure at first, but we were very
satisfied with our first trip and have confidently used this site again.Go for it, you wont be disappointed, you'll have a great time.

Dave & Jayne

chrisj
02-11-2003, 17:35
We have used this site for booking Villa's and can confirm its great. The owners are friendly
and helpful and now I would not book anywhere else

bellaepovera
02-11-2003, 18:08
Hi and welcome to the forum. Rest assured that all owners on here are verified and you will be very happy with which ever villa you choose from. Also you will be in direct contact with the owner and if you like you can give them your phone number and have them contact you direct if you like. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.

huckleberry house
02-11-2003, 18:16
Hi Nytram
Welcome to the forum.You can rest assured that all the Villas on this site have been verified.Once you have experienced a Villa holiday you will never look back or have any regrets,infact you may never want to visit a hotel again.Good luck with your search.[msnsmile2] and if you have any questions we are always happy to help.

Lesley

Cowboy
03-11-2003, 00:37
Hi Nytram,
I would like to echo all that has been said. Please do as Blott says and you will be very pleasantly surprised at the villas on the two sites. You will find we are very proud of our homes and are here to help you have a vacation of a lifetime. I assure you that you will be spoilt for choice with the several communities which are all very nice and in different areas but mostly all very close to all amenities.
Once you have been and stayed in a villa you will start thinking of saving for your next visit[msnsmile2]
Mike.

hamptonlakes
03-11-2003, 02:07
I have to agree with all that has been said visit the 2 website is by far the best advise we can give and also you will find that all owners will have been verified that they are the owner of that villa.

Submit a general inquiry or you may see a certain villa on either www.villasflorida.com or www.orlandovillas.com and I am sure that you will find your perfect villa and also you will find that us home owners will be very happy to help you out with driving directions and other questions which you may have.

Good luck and you will enjoy view the many villas on each website[msnsmile2]

melfrank
03-11-2003, 21:49
Yes, you can't go wrong with this website. I would recommend it.

plymouth-hunni
05-09-2004, 21:53
HI,
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!:D

Pluto
06-09-2004, 01:38
Nytram
Welcome to the forum.
We have booked a villa from this site. There are some wonderful villas available and I am sure you will have trouble choosing just one. Also try the Flight, Car and Ticket links at the top of the page - you won't find better prices than these.

We have been planning our trip for ages and the help and information we have got from this site is fantastic. You have certainly found a great site to get the answers to any questions you might have - so ask away:)

jolliffee
07-09-2004, 16:27
Hi Ya Nytram. Just take a look in the trip report section and you can see what people think. ANy questions just ask away![msnsmile2]

pbensur
07-09-2004, 17:52
Welcome Nytram - once you choose the villa option, you will NEVER want to do it any other way again! Booking through this site allows you to work directly with the owner personally and you know exactly what you are getting. You will not be disappointed! Best wishes!

CarolAnn
09-09-2004, 22:20
The point is.. did you go for a villa:)

lisi
09-09-2004, 23:44
You can't go wrong - the villas are great and the photos don't do them justice at all. No worries - it will all turn out fine. Much better htan going through a travel agent. We have had so much help and advice from this site it made our first venture in a villa the best holiday we have had. Wouldn't even think of looking any further.

Good Luck
Lisi

dave.parks
10-09-2004, 04:02
Welcome :D
You can find all the things on this site
Enjoy looking.[msncool]

Cruella DeVilla
10-09-2004, 12:17
There is a third site in the OV family. "onlinefloridavillas" so plenty to choose from.

tuzanne
10-09-2004, 23:48
Well Nytram when did you go, and what did you think of Florida. I post this because I saw your original posting was back in Nov 2003. If you haven't gone yet hope you found a really nice villa on a good community.

Sue

jolliffee
12-09-2004, 22:15
I think the last few posts are a bit of a Opps! since plymouth-hunni posted a welcome the rest of us piled in without checking the original post date: [msnembarrased]