PDA

View Full Version : children's suitcases (disney)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
01-11-2003, 22:03
I would definately recommend that if you have young children you buy them each a small suitcase on wheels. I got my son a Buzz Lightyear one and daughter a Sleeping Beauty one. They were about £15-20 each from the Disney store. Both had flashing lights and the children took reponsibility for their own hand luggage this way....fab:D. the Disney ones were the correct size for carry on luggage about 12'x 19' if I recall. They slot under the seat in front.

Sarah

caroline
01-11-2003, 23:42
And they're really cute [msnsmile]

I just can't persuade my 12 year old he'd like one [msnwink]

sarahjk
02-11-2003, 03:33
Thats a shame lickily both of mine are girls ane our 11 year old one still likes hers but it may be the last year she does as so many things seem to be getting uncool at the moment ummm cant wait to reach teenage years :(

chrizzy100
02-11-2003, 03:42
quote:Originally posted by sarahjk

Thats a shame lickily both of mine are girls ane our 11 year old one still likes hers but it may be the last year she does as so many things seem to be getting uncool at the moment ummm cant wait to reach teenage years :(

My daughter would have one and shes 22...LOL...!
She has tons of kids lunch boxes the tin kind...we have them everywhere.....

MTP
02-11-2003, 04:53
Funnily enough we saw these this Summer and quicly advised Grandma. An Aurora and a Buzz Lightyear one were secured and are going to be the Christmas presents for our two kids from Grandma. Then we leave for Florida on the 27th December.