PDA

View Full Version : First Time Renter.

scotpapa13
01-11-2003, 04:49
Hi my wife and family,are first time (renters) Can anyone give us any tips, we get to Crescent Lakes On 9th march 2004 Thankyou John and Jackie

Harmony
01-11-2003, 12:03
Hi John and Jackie,

You're off to a good start in two ways. Firstly you have chosen a great location for your holiday as Crescent Lakes will not disappoint you. Secondly you have found this forum which is a gold mine of information. Just rover around and you'll be amazed at what you will find out about Florida, Disney and all things to do with holidaying in the US. Anything you're particularly interested in you can use the search facility to find. Anything you can't find just ask and we will do all we can to give you good advice and information.

Have a great holiday and enjoy the preparations as they are part of the whole experience of going to Florida , especially for the firat time [msnsmile2]

jeff

chrisj
01-11-2003, 14:00
As Jeff has said, Crescent Lakes is a fantastic area, as all of them are. We stayed there
this year and are going back next year for 3 weeks.

If you have any questions, just ask away, there are loads on here with a wealth of local
knowledge that should be able to answer almost any question

Chris

SHEEP
01-11-2003, 14:33
Just have a great time Crescent Lakes is lovely and peaceful yet close enough to everything and im pretty sure you will be amazed at the quality of your villa as we were ehh jeff[msnwink]My biggest tip would be to pack fairly light the prices of clothes etc over there are so low you can stock up with anything you need for half the price(we came back with 2 more suitcases than we went with)Oh and I'm not getting depressing but just check your insurances are adequate(see my other posts for more info)

blott
01-11-2003, 15:37
As has already been said, you'll have a great time at Crescent Lakes as it's a wonderful location (but I could be biased here!). ;)

Don't forget to check out the nearby nature reserves if you're into wildlife or Boggy Creek Airboat rides or Green Meadows Petting Farm if you have small kids - you'll find info on all these on the appropriate sections of the forum.

If you want any specific info, just ask away.

scotpapa13
04-11-2003, 01:58
Thankyou all for taking the time to reply, John and Jackie