PDA

View Full Version : Immediate advice needed

margie
02-04-2008, 03:19
Hi all,

Heading to bradenton this w/e with my family for a 3 week vacation - can't wait. Can you please give me some advice in respect of the following:

Entertainment for a 3 yr old and 10 month old boys
Good beaches with kids playgrounds to visit in the general area
Which theme parks would be most suitable
Is busch gardens worht a visit
Shopping malls to visit (any sales coming up!! where can I get victoria beckam jeans and jimmy choo shoes at discount prices .......)
Trips to make down the pensinuala
Any seafood restaurants you could recommend

Sorry for the long list of questions but would really appreciate any advice.[8D]

florida4sun
02-04-2008, 12:24
Hi,
did you book a villa through this site, if so the owner should be more than happy to give their recommendations.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by margie
Hi all,

Heading to bradenton this w/e with my family for a 3 week vacation - can't wait. Can you please give me some advice in respect of the following:

Entertainment for a 3 yr old and 10 month old boys
Good beaches with kids playgrounds to visit in the general area
Which theme parks would be most suitable
Is busch gardens worht a visit
Shopping malls to visit (any sales coming up!! where can I get victoria beckam jeans and jimmy choo shoes at discount prices .......)
Trips to make down the pensinuala
Any seafood restaurants you could recommend

Sorry for the long list of questions but would really appreciate any advice.[8D]
[/quote]

atush
06-04-2008, 19:59
ellento Premium outlets-don't know if they will have the high end stuff like JC's though.

And, take them over the bridge to anna Maria and the rod and reel cafe on the pier. You can see the Bridge, and the kids will be facinated with the birds.

Most of the major City beaches will have a playground area. The nicer/smaller beaches not so much.