PDA

View Full Version : MGM at Xmas

sarahjk
31-10-2003, 15:26
Does anyone have any information on any MGM Restaraunts and if they do anything special for Xmas as we are thinking of doing MGM on Xmas day as our youngest is mad on Playhouse Disney and hates Santa (we have tried to get her round but the only way she will have presents from him is if we promise that he will leave the pressy's at the back door for us to bring in)[msnsad]so we thought she would be ecstatic at being able to see Bear from the Big Blue House on Christmas Day if not we may just have dinner there anyway

Thanks

Sarah[msnsmile]

blott
31-10-2003, 19:01
Sorry, I haven't been able to find out! I can get as far as Thanksgiving (when special meals are provided) but nothing after that at the moment.

I would think that the best thing to do, given the lack of info on the Disney website, is to ring their dining number on 001 407 939 3463 and ask for info (you can also make reservations on this number up to 60 days in advance). That way you can actually discuss your little girl's favourites and ask what's available.

BTW, you do know that the Osborne Family Lights at MGM won't be featured this year I suppose as they're refurbing the area for a new attraction? They hopefully will be back for Christmas 2004.