PDA

View Full Version : weather in May

angie28
25-03-2008, 19:13
hi going to florida this may for 3 weeks there is 11 of us going can anyone tell me what kind of weather to expect in may as this is first time there cheers

erowlands
25-03-2008, 20:38
Hi Angie,we fly out in May as well, it's a lovely time of year, warm first thing in the morning and warm enough to sit by the pool late into the evening. It gets quite hot during the day as well but manageable.You can get a late afternoon thunderstorm around 4 to 5 pm quite often but it doesn't last long and everywhere is soon dry again

Have a lovely time
Eric

blott
25-03-2008, 21:32
The weather in May is fab. Nice and warm during the day, very little rain (that normally arrives around June) and just warming up in the early mornings and evenings.

It's shorts and T-shirt weather most of the time and thankfully not a bit like the UK normally is at that time of year!

You're going to love the weather and Florida. :)

MarkJan
25-03-2008, 22:05
A great time to be in Florida.

SteveandJan
26-03-2008, 00:19
Fantastic weather in May. Have a wonderful time

nicklangdon
26-03-2008, 00:59
we've done 3 weeks in may returning on the 28th and the weather was great -some days were really hot and humid but couldn't fault the weather as the afternoon rain doesn't tend to start until june.Bad only one evenning coming out of magic kingdom where so much rain fell it was like a river running down the monorail walkway-never seen anything like it before but oh we did laugh all the way back to the car dripping wet but great fun
Parks were so quiet in the first two weeks we couldn't believe our luck.We love this time of year and sure you'll have a fab time!
ali

Katys Grandad
26-03-2008, 08:43
I find May to be the very best month of the year in Florida. It starts to get a bit 'sticky' hot towards the end of the month but still fine.

angie28
27-03-2008, 00:16
cheers i can't wait now as i was alittle nervous about weather please could you tell me what weather is like at night time ie... to sleep in is it comfortable? [msnsmile]