PDA

View Full Version : Santa Cruz

kmn
29-10-2003, 22:35
We are planning a trip to Orlando in January, 20042 and may stay in the Santa Cruz neighborhood. Can anyone provide any information about this area and what it has to offer?[msnsmile]

Debs
30-10-2003, 02:14
If you take a look under villa communities it should give you further details there - otherwise do a search under communities and you may find more details on the areas under the properties that are available - I am sure there are plenty of Santa Cruz owners that will be happy to help with any questions you may have on the area.

marion
02-12-2003, 17:53
I am pleased to say I am a vacation home owner on Santa Cruz
We decided to buy our holiday home on Santa Cruz because of its great location being only 10 minutes from Disneyland and a 4 minute drive through orange groves to Greg Norman's famous Champions gate golf course, where you will also find a shopping plaza.
Highway 192 is a 10-minute drive from the villa's where you will find all the theme restaurants and other attractions for which the road is renowned.
For extra special outings there is the town of Celebration only 5 minutes drive,*All this and we are only 2 miles from the I4 (interstate 4) which enables access to and from the airports as well as the Gulf and Atlantic coasts.
Santa Cruz is a small community and being a mixture of long term residents and short term vacation homes makes this community a relaxing and interesting place to stay.
I have been told by my guests they have been more than deleted with the tranquil setting of Santa Cruz.

marion
18-05-2004, 20:23
I have just returned from a relaxing 2 weeks stay at our Santa cruz villa
We are on Sonja Circle it is a small community and it was so peaceful I just drifted of to sleep beside our pool.
We had our dinner out side on quite a few evenings as we have got a few good take always near by.
And we dined at our near by restaurants and we have one that stays open 24 hours
The super market is only a few minutes down the road so we have fresh bread for breakfast.
I am pleased to say I am not disappointed with Santa Cruz it is also very covenant for Disney and the I 4 so a trip to the cost for the day is not out of the question.

weemac
19-05-2004, 14:41
We will be staying in Sonya Circle at end June this year - I think it may be the 3 bed villa next door to Marion. Glad to hear that the area sounds so nice. Have stayed in Hampton Lakes the last 2 years but thought we would try another area.:)