PDA

View Full Version : Shamu Rocks to end 30th March BOOOOO

ccarcher
27-02-2008, 03:08
Going by the email below I received today from Seaworld re park schedules or March / April then it appears that Shamu Rocks will end on 30th March until the summer

Hopefully they may well be planning to introduce a different nightime show

Dear Mr. Archer,

Thank you for your email. Please visit www.seaworld.com /Orlando and scroll to the show schedule link. Click on the date of your visit and you should see the schedule for that day. They only place the schedule online a few weeks at a time since we make many changes due to the weather and attendance. Plan to pick up the most current show schedule when you arrive for your visit as they are subject to change without notice.

In addition, our Shamu Rocks show is seasonal and will be here for part of your visit. The show and dinner are scheduled for March 15-30, 2008. We will not offer either the dinner or show after these dates until summer. The dinner for those dates is not yet available for booking, but you may call toll free 1-800-327-2424 to book your reservation.

Have a great visit!

Sincerely,

Karen0-327

ccarcher
27-02-2008, 14:44
Just checked online and more dinner dates have been added now for Shamu Rocks dinner, right through to 31st march

Just been able to book for the 31st which is great as my parents arrive on 30th and as at last night were going to miss this great show

SDJ
27-02-2008, 15:27
Oh I am so pleased that you managed to get your parents some tickets for the show as I am sure they will love it.

Sandra

another
27-02-2008, 15:53
That is great news that you managed to get the tickets and that your parents will be able to join you too - have a lovely time [msnsmile]

CERICROWLEY
27-02-2008, 15:53
I can understand why its seasonal, but's a shame all the same.

I have loved Shamu Rocks, and did the dinner and show a couple of times. It's one of those shows that really gets the crowd going, when they have just about flagged towards the end of the day.

ccarcher
27-02-2008, 18:04
yeah its a real pick me up at the end of the show, especially the last 10-15 minns pre show

We will We Will Rock You..................

Cant wait

peterB
27-02-2008, 18:08
Maybe a stupid question but does this mean that there won't be a night time show at all in the april-summer period ?

ccarcher
27-02-2008, 20:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by peterB
Maybe a stupid question but does this mean that there won't be a night time show at all in the april-summer period ?
[/quote]

Currently unless they are planning a new show which they have yet to mention, then there will be no nighttime show until the summer when Shamu Rocks will appear again

I myself also find this hard to believe as the nighttime show is a real crowd puller

sammibabe
10-03-2008, 23:21
Any idea when in the summer Shamu Rocks will be back on? We are going August into Setember. Fingers crossed

ccarcher
12-03-2008, 17:27
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sammibabe
Any idea when in the summer Shamu Rocks will be back on? We are going August into Setember. Fingers crossed
[/quote]

We were there last July & Augus and was on then so I would imagine you will be ok

Lyn
11-04-2008, 01:29
We went to Sea World on 1st & 2nd April and saw Shamu Rocks boths days.

ellieboxer
06-05-2008, 07:21
Hi
According to the Sea World web site Shamu rocks will commence 24th May - September 1st.
There is no mention of shows before that date.
I have e mailed Sea world but not had a reply as yet.
We are going to Orlando in 2 days [clap]
Just wanted to know if anyone has any more info.
Is there a shamu show at night in May ?
Thanks
Ellie