PDA

View Full Version : CARRABBAS

ian
12-02-2002, 13:47
Try Carrabbas - west along the 192 towards Lindfields. We've love Olive Garden as well but think Carrabbas tops it for atmosphere and value.

orlandobabe
12-02-2002, 14:11
Carrabas is good-but in our view The Olive Garden is tons better!
We will definitely be making a pilgrimage on our next visit. Even if it's just for the bread sticks and dips for starters!
Yum!

Orlandobabe

Julieb
13-02-2002, 18:59
I recommend the caesar salad at Carrabbas. The best I have tasted in Florida. My teenage son and daughter have now decided they both like lettuce!

esprit
16-02-2002, 02:57
And remember that they have a happy hour before 7 pm on weekdays when you get two drinks ( alcoholic) for the price of one. Very crowded and usually quite a wait though they now have an outside seating area with those portable heaters so you can even use it in Winter. They also do the best cheesecake in the world ( chocolate almond with raspberry sauce)

Julie Carty

fiona
23-02-2002, 22:42
We think this is not as good as it used to be. As it is literally just down the road from us we always ate here at least once during each stay, and that may be the problem.

We have found the potatoes have too much garlic in now, and food just not quite as good as several years ago, and service was a bit off last time.

However, minestrone (home-made) is great, and if only they could say herbs (with an h) instead of erbs it would be great.

Still far too much to eat, even if you only the main course!!

Did you know they were owned by the Outback?

Fiona