PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Hannah Montanna fans!

Mrs Brizzle
19-02-2008, 22:07
Your little Princess can now trade-in her crown for a head-set with a little help from the magic makers at the Downtown Disney Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

Disney will be introducing a brand new makeover beginning February 24th called "Disney's Secret Star" featuring The Super Star Hannah Montana Makeover which is stated to cost $109.95. The package also includes a wig, T-shirt, head set, makeup kit, guitar purse and a photo shoot with a commemorative photo.

We have just told our 8 yr old daughter about this and she is very excited and is planning to save her birthday and christmas money!

another
19-02-2008, 22:25
I'm sure lots of children will be wanting this! $109.95 sounds a lot of money but with the exchange rate so good it isn't too bad. I can think of a lot of things we have bought for our daughter that didn't last as long as the memory of such a treat would!!

TrishT
19-02-2008, 23:03
I think my 9year old would love this, she's been losing interest in the princesses for a while, unlke her 7year old sister who drives me mad every princess she sees, bless her [msnsmile]

gail and david roberts
20-02-2008, 12:37
when we where they in January the Little Girls where Lining up to become a princess ,[msnsmile2]
and look fantastic afterward walking around , I think its a great idea ,
[msnsad] shame my little girl is 16 this year ,
she would Had loved this :D

Dianap
20-02-2008, 13:03
We are going in April, my Grandaughter had the Princess one last time she will be thrilled when I tell her about this one [msnsmile]