PDA

View Full Version : Xmas store

burgessfamily
26-10-2003, 11:25
Hi

I read in an earlier post that there is a Xmas store, when we go on holiday we like to buy something for the tree to remind us where we have gone on holidays.
Does anyone know where we can find this......
Only 3 weeks to go:D

Cheers

Burgessfamily

wilfy
26-10-2003, 15:03
I cannot remember an actual christmas store since the one near Belz shut down many many years ago. Only place i can think of, is a store at disney downtown. But i've a suspicion that this is gonna be refurb'd or it may have actually started.

Maureen Edwards
27-10-2003, 01:07
Hi burgess Family, If you are visiting the parks during your stay, at this time of the year they have beautiful Christmas stuff. You will be spoiled for choice. At Disney, look for the 'personlised' baubles they are just so gorgeous (not too cheap though).

As Wilfy says, the Downtown Disney Store is also fantastic. Even if the Christmas store is closed, look in the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney you will be overwhelmed at the choice and also Santa will be there when you go and some nights they are having Carol singers too ( We are there from 17th Nov - 2nd Dec)

Make sure you go the the 'snow fall' in Celebration Town off the 192.
Nightly from 28th No at 6 -7 -8 pm I think. Santa will be there too.
There is another Xmas shop at Celebration with some lovely items.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
27-10-2003, 01:32
There is an all year Christmas store in the Magic Kingdom just as you go from the top of Main Street USA to Liberty Square on the left. They have some fantastic things :D.

RubAyr
27-10-2003, 18:03
We visited Roberts Christmas shop which is in Clearwater and
well worth a visit. We ended up spending a fortune when we
there in June.[:I]

burgessfamily
28-10-2003, 04:22
Thanks everyone...just have to take some extra dollars......

2.5 weeks to go................

Burgessfamily

caroline
28-10-2003, 05:42
We were at Animal Kingdom today :D and they had some beautiful decorations in the shop that you virtually can't miss as you come out of "It's tough to be a bug"