PDA

View Full Version : Tips for a 4 month old baby

burgessfamily
26-10-2003, 12:21
Hi

Has anyone got any tips for getting a 4 month old baby to change with the time difference.
At the moment he sleeps for 12hrs at night.
Thank you for any help
Off in 3 weeks.........:D

Burgessfamily

kathrynanncooper
26-10-2003, 18:53
When we first went over our youngest was seven months and he had no problem whatsoever adjusting. He just slept most of the time on the plane. We went again when he was 11 months and this time he was awake more but never had any problem adjusting to the time change.

When you go to the Disney Magic Kingdom try out the baby centre. Wonderful changing area, they sell baby foods (at about the same cost as in the shops which is less than in UK) and the hostesses heat them up for you. They provide high chairs and sell all manner of baby essentials you are likely to need. If you're a nursing mother there is a special room where you can go with soft music, dimmed lights and rocking chairs. The hostesses also bring you drinks of ice cold water. I think I enjoyed this as much as the theme park!!! While you're tending to baby there is an area where other younger children can wait and watch TV or colour etc.

sarahjk
26-10-2003, 21:06
I agree our youngest was only 8 months the first time we took her and she was fine there were a couple of days when she woke up at about 6.00 am instead of 8.00 am but I just took her out on the patio for a couple of drinks and breakfast for me it is the only time when I am off work that I really dont mind being up bright and early as I dont want to sleep in much in Florida anyway :)

Sarah